Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What would you like to talk about.


LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY

Dear Ones,

As Anna (Barbara) and I come together today to write this letter, I am wondering what you would like for me to write about.  Are there things I have not mentioned in my letters that you wish to speak of.   Let Anna or I know of these things and I will talk of them in my letters to you.   If there are personal things that you are wanting to ask about, there will be time in the months ahead to do that also.  

Allow me to say once again that you only need call my name and I will come and be with you.  We can have a conversation.  You and I, One on One.  It is possible.   First allow yourself to believe that it is possible. Second allow yourself to trust what you are hearing and seeing in your mind when we talk.  It is not your imagination.  In the words of your world let me say no you are not CRAZY.

It is important for you to know that the energy and vibration of your planet has changed.  Change will continue to happen.  The vibration of your planet is becoming higher and higher.  As this happens the veil between our worlds is becoming thinner and thinner.  Access to me and others on this side is becoming easier.  

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TIME!  TUCKED FAR BACK IN YOUR MINDS, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN WAITING!   We are aware that the changes taking place on your planet have caused you some difficulties.  All of your bodies have been affected.  Time on your planet has increased; your body speed has increased.  All things on your planet are moving faster and faster.

AS ALL OF THIS IS TAKING PLACE, IT IS NECESSARY FOR YOU TO BECOME MORE PURPOSEFUL.  Make each and every action and thought count.  Keep reminding yourself to stay balanced and in the present time.  During this increase of speed your minds are unfocused and jumping from thought to thought.  Remember to bring yourself back to now and what is needed now.  Thoughts of yesterday and tomorrow are causing more confusion and feelings of being unfocused. 

IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT WE ARE HERE.  WE ARE WAITING TO HELP YOU.  IT IS EASIER TO WALK THROUGH THESE CHANGES IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING ALONE.   WE ARE HERE WITH LOVE AND SUPPORT TO HOLD YOUR HAND.  WE ARE HERE AND READY TO TALK WITH YOU.  WE ARE HERE LOVING AND CARE RATHER YOU REACH OUT FOR US OR NOT.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary












No comments: