Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week 2, Letters 6-9

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
LETTER 6
Dear Ones,
WE ARE ALL ONE

You have all heard this many times and most often you agree and say yes we are all one.  What does it really mean and do you believe it in your hearts?  It would make such a huge difference in how you treat each other if it truly lived in your hearts. 

How could there be wars and violence and hate if you truly believed We Are All One.  If you are judging the person beside you, in front or in back, then you are judging yourself and saying those words to your self. 

          If We Are All one then you are saying it to me, to God, to Jesus, to Buddha, to your Mother and Father to your husband or wife, and to your children.   You all want the same thing.  Every single human wants to be loved and cared about.  Everyone wants to be important to someone, somewhere.  If you are loving and caring about the person next to you, they will pass it to the next person and it can flow around the world, touching each and every being everywhere.

If, for one moment in time, everyone everywhere would just send out love and caring, each of you would be so uplifted.   I can see a soft warm cloud of love traveling to each being, surrounding them and holding them in that love. 

Take a moment right now as you read my letter to be part of this.  Send out your love and feel it coming back to you.   Allow your heart to become full to overflowing with love and caring. 

Know that I am joining you and sending my love and caring to each of you.  You have the power to change your everyday world and the whole world by just stopping for a moment each day to send out your love and caring and knowing it will be coming back to you. 

Know that you only need say my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 7
Dear Ones,

I am here; I am present in your world.  You need only say my name and I will be with you.  This is no trick or something that will fade away.  This is now, I am real and I will be with you.  I offer you love, support, comfort, and hope for a better tomorrow.  I am here to remind you to love each other, to be supportive of each other, to reach out and allow yourselves to care, to feel, to hope, to know that your world is hurting and you are hurting, but it does not have to be this way.  With very small steps you and I can start to change the way beings see one another. 

It is time to bring unconditional love on a grand scale back into your world.  It is time to allow beings to be who they are.  There is no real freedom unless there is unconditional love. 

As you walk down the street or into the grocery store, look at the people around you, open your hearts, recognize that they are just like you.  Do not judge how big or small they are, do not judge how they are dressed, how they wear their hair or what religion they practice or if they practice any at all.   Look into their eyes, break down the barriers, smile and show them you care. 

For some of you it will take great courage to break down the barriers and for others it will simply take some of your time.   What you receive back will be worth all your efforts.  Know that every thing starts with unconditional love.  Miracles will happen when you reach out and care with open minds and hearts.  Know that I love you just as you are.  You are perfect. 

Know that you need only say my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary


LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 8
Dear Ones,

Here we are again.  I find much pleasure in coming every day to be with each and everyone of you.  You are reaching out for love and connection from me and in turn you will be giving love and connection to each being that you meet in your daily life.   You each are being filled with love and are then able to allow that love to spread and pass to someone else.

This is what your world needs, hand after hand touching, passing love and kindness.   There is no time left where you can ignore each other and pretend that we are separate and not connected to each other.  We are all connected and the energy you receive is what you will pass on to the next person. 

So I am here to fill you with love and then you will be passing that along.  So many of your world are desperate for a little kindness, a little caring.  Some have gone past the point where they will be able to feel it when it comes their way, but if we keep a continuous flow of love passing out they will finally be able to come back and feel it. 

Your lives were never meant to be lived in loneliness, separation, despair and fear.  So this day I ask that you allow some amount of these feelings that you carry in your hearts to dissipate and to allow love and joy to fill this space within you. 

Know that I am here with you and that I have more than enough love to fill all your hearts to overflowing.  Allow the harsh and lonely feelings to dissipate and know that there is more than enough love and caring to fill you up.

Know that we are on a journey and that I will be here to walk with you on this journey.

Know that you need only say my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 9
Dear Ones,

I am blessed that you allow me to speak to you through my letters.  I am overjoyed that you are reading and hearing my words that you are feeling the love and energy that I am sending to you. 

Know that there are many hundreds of thousands beings here with me offering there services, to you in any way that you might need them.  Their only job is to be of service to each and every one of you.  They wish nothing else but to help and guide you. 

We wait for you to ask us for help, love, understanding, protection, guidance, knowledge and forgiveness.  All of those things we are waiting to give to you.   The most necessary of these is forgiveness, for each of you has long lists of things that you feel badly about, that you wish you had done differently and that you have great guilt about. 

I say to you that you are forgiven, there is nothing that has been held against you or that you will need to pay for.  All is forgiven now and forever.  You each are held in love and joy.  It is time to let go of all these things of your past that are keeping you from going forward and sharing the uniqueness and wonder of who you truly are with other beings of your world.   So I ask you to go and share your love and light, to let go of the sorrows and guilts that you are holding in your hearts.   They serve no purpose but to hold you back from receiving the love and light that you so deserve.

I am here and all the thousands of helpers are here to offer you only love and light.  We wish to lighten up your lives and hearts with love, joy and peace.  We wish for you to know that there are other ways to live and be.  It is not necessary for you to carry such heavy burdens on your backs.  So I say to you close your eyes, allow us to come, and take your heavy burdens away.  Experience the lightness of your body without the guilts and sorrows that you have been carrying.   Enjoy the ease, the lightness and love that are now able to fill your body.  Allow yourself to walk through your days with only love and joy in your hearts and minds.   Go out and share it with others.

Know that you only need call my name and I will be there with you.
In Love, Mother Mary

No comments: