Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Games!!!!

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 41
GAMES!!!
Dear Ones,
GAMES!!!  Let us talk today of the games that you play with yourself.  You all know that there are games played between humans.  MORE IMPORTANTLY THE GAMES YOU PLAY WITH YOURSELVES ARE DAMAGING BEYOND MEASURE.  You have your most precious dreams and wishes.  These things you have thought about sometimes for years.  They are what you are asking for and wanting desperately.  

The only thing keeping you from have having your dreams and wants is yourself.  Are you wanting to scream at me and say no it is not me stopping all of this?  It just can’t be.  I say to you yes it is you stopping the dreams and wants before they can even get to you.  And you are thinking in your head, how, when, what,  and why.  How is this possible?  I can hear your cries of utter desperation and unhappiness.

It most cases what you dream of and want, you are most afraid of.  You think in your head, is it right, am I handsome enough, or pretty enough to do this or that?  Am I smart enough?  And the questions go on and on in your head.  Those questions are about fear.  Fear you can’t do what you dream of, fear you aren’t worthy enough, fear you aren’t smart enough. 

RIGHT NOW LOOK, WHERE HAVE THE DREAMS AND WANTS GONE?  THEY HAVE ALL BEEN PUSHED AWAY.  ERASED BY THE FEAR AND QUESTIONING. 

LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY, YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH, AND YOU ARE WORTHY OF ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE OF YOUR UNIVERSE.  YOU ARE PERFECT AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THAT YOU DREAM OF DOING.  YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU ARE DREAMING OF HAVING.  THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING THE DREAMS BUT YOU! 

TODAY CAN YOU STEP BACK AND WALK AWAY FROM THE FEAR.  I ASK YOU TO WALK TOWARDS ME!  I ASK YOU TO BELIEVE IN ME!  I ASK YOU TO TRUST ME!  I ASK YOU TO HEAR ME! 

I ASK YOU TO LET GO OF THE HAND OF FEAR AND TO CHOOSE MY HAND!  I ASK YOU TO COME AND WALK WITH ME! 

Just hold on to my hand.  You and I will walk and talk.  We will talk of your dreams and your fears.  We will talk of the games you play with yourself.  We will talk of how to stop the games.  We will talk of how you can make your dreams come true.   

I beg of you to please allow me to help you make your dreams come true.  What we here on this side wish for you, is that all your dreams and wants will come true.  Allow us to help you.  Allow us to love you.  We are here waiting to walk and talk with you.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary



 


No comments: