Thursday, May 26, 2011

Letter 138

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 138

Dear Ones,

What should we talk about today?  My favorite subject to talk about is you.  What your doing, how is your journey going, what do you need help with, and do you know how much you are loved?   With all of that there must be at least 3 or 4 letters.  So, I will pick one and my question to you is “How is your journey going.” 

The energies of May have been overwhelming and intense to say the least.  You are almost there, at the end of May.  Do you know that you have done well or is all that is coming through your mind now is how tired you are and how much you still have to do.  Well, today for just a few moments I am going to ask you to just STOP.  Right now I would ask that you just stop.  Come and be with me.  Take my hand listen to the words I am speaking in your head.

Yes, you can all hear what I say in your heads.  If you are shaking your head and saying no I can’t hear you in my head, then I will say the words out loud to you.  I AM PROUD OF YOU AND EVERYONE HERE ON THIS SIDE IS PROUD OF YOU.  THESE LAST MONTHS HAVE NOT BEEN EASY.  THERE HAS BEEN TURMOIL, CHAOS, CONFUSION, AND A NEVER ENDING LIST OF THINGS THAT HAD TO BE DONE. 

FOR TODAY GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO STOP.  Take time to step outside, smell the fresh air, and if you live in a place where the air is not fresh then go to your mind and imagine it so.  Give yourself room to breath and be.  NOW MORE THAN ANY OTHER TIME IN YOUR JOURNEY IT IS IMPORTANT TO STOP AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.

IT IS BEYOND IMPORTANT THAT YOU STOP AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AT THIS TIME.  THE JOURNEY IS NOT OVER AND YOU WILL NEED YOUR BODY, MIND, AND SPIRIT REFRESHED AND RESTED TO CONTINUE ON OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

You each have worked so hard with such determination and courage that we here on this side stand in awe of who you are.  Do you each see how you have changed and grown over the last year?  Can you see the differences in yourself?  Your hearts are opening and letting go of old ways.  Your mind and body has let go of old forms of judgment and negativity.  Your perceptions and attitudes have lifted and opened seeing yourselves and others in a different way.  Are you taller or are you just standing taller now?  Your self worth and self-confidence has grown and flourished.  

You are starting to respect yourself, which allows you to respect others.  You are opening your minds to the idea that there are many other kinds of life forms on your planet and the other planets of the universe.   Love and respect go hand in hand.  Of course all of this is in preparation for the final steps of crossing the footbridge and becoming part of the 5D world.  Yes, the 5D world is right here on earth, but the 5D is how you choose to live on earth.  The 5D world is about living on earth as you were always meant to, AS A HEART CENTERED BEING.  ALLOWING YOUR HEART TO BE FULLY OPENED AND FREE AT LAST.  You each are working your way to that spot in time when you are truly a heart-centered person.  

WE HERE ARE SO PROUD OF ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND ALL YOU ARE DOING.  REMEMBERING THAT WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU IN WHATEVER WAY WE CAN.  WE ARE LOVING YOU EACH AND EVERYONE.  I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, AND I LOVE YOU.  ARE YOU HEARING ME, I LOVE YOU.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

           Click on the white arrow and the recording will start.
                     
Mother Mary is now offering personal letters to her readers.
If you are interested in having your own personal letter from
Mother Mary please call or email me. 
There will be a cost of $45.00 per letter.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302 

No comments: