Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Letter 135

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 135

Dear Ones,

Let us talk today about the things you are wanting to change in your lives.  When you talk to me or when you pray it is almost always about wanting something in your life to change or even your whole life to change.   I am wondering what you are willing to do to make that change happen. 

Many times the things you are asking for are things that you yourself can make happen, only you are just not sure of how to go about it.  Sometimes you are afraid to take the steps needed to get where you want to be.  As we talked about the other day in another letter, all the things you are asking for and dreaming of are possible in the 5D world. 

Each and every one of you will be making the journey into the 5D world.  Before going into the 5D world you will need to let go of the fears, doubts, limitations, and the old victim thinking.   These are the things that are stopping you from having what you want in the 3D world.  You each will need to release and let go of these old ways of thinking during your journey into the 5D world.  As I have said before there is no room or space in the 5D world for fears, doubts, limitations, and victim behavior or thinking. 

If it were possible for me to remove these old ways of thinking by a wave of my hand I would do so.  For I know how tired you are of carrying around your fears, doubts, and victim hood.   ARE YOU REMEMBERING NOW THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS FREE WILL.  Are you thinking right now I don’t want these things, my free will is to let go of these things that are holding me back.  I say to you that is what your mind is saying.  What about your emotions, what are they saying.  It is not an easy action to simply let go of all the fears, doubts, and victim hood.  Those things have been with you for many, many years, sometimes your whole life.  This is how you have learned to live and be, it is what you know. 

So now it is time to learn to live without these things in your life.  It is about recognizing the fears, doubts, and victim hood that happens every day in your life.  So now we are back to how to do that.  HOW DO I LET GO OF THESE BELIEFS?  Well this goes back to listening to the voices in your head.  I AM GOING TO SUGGEST THAT YOU GO BACK AND READ LETTER 119.  This letter explains how to listen and release the old beliefs and untruths that govern your lives. 

If you are thinking right now, I don’t have time to do that, I have this and this and this I need to do.  I WILL SAY VERY LOUDLY RIGHT NOW IT IS TIME TO STOP AND PAY ATTENTION.   I AM WANTING YOU TO HAVE ALL THOSE WONDERFUL THINGS THAT YOU DREAM AND THINK ABOUT.  HOW BAD DO YOU WANT TO HAVE THEM, WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO TO HAVE THEM AND HOW MUCH TIME WILL YOU PUT INTO HELPING YOURSELVES.

As always I am right here willing and ready to help you.  There are thousands of others here with me ready and willing to help you.  We are all hoping you are ready and willing to help yourselves.  I AM LOVING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU AND HOLDING YOU IN MY HEART.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

              Click on the white arrow and the recording will start.
                     
Mother Mary is now offering personal letters to her readers.
If you are interested in having your own personal letter from
Mother Mary please call or email me. 
There will be a cost of $45.00 per letter.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302 

No comments: