Monday, May 16, 2011

Letter 134

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 134

Dear Ones,

You each are so special to me, there are not enough words to express my feelings for each of you.  Often I say to you I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, AND I LOVE YOU.  Yet there are many of you who are unable to hear my words.  In your hearts and minds there is no belief that anyone could possibly love you.  Others of you hear my voice as a breath of a whisper.  In your hearts and minds there is the small chance you are hoping that what I say is true.  Yet there are others who have opened their hearts and minds fully and they are rejoicing and allowing my love to fill them.  

My hope, my prayer, and my wish is that the day will come soon that all of you will be able to accept and believe my words.  I am aware that your belief is that you are unworthy of love from anyone, let alone me.   In your minds you are thinking how could she possibly love me.  My answer back to you is how could I not love you.  You each are wondrous incredible human beings.  You each are separate and unique, there is no one else in the whole world like you.  It fills my heart with joy just to see each one of you.

Today I ask each one of you to come on a journey with me.  A journey where I can share my love with you.  SO CLOSE YOUR EYES, TAKE SEVERAL DEEP BREATHS, PUT YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEART AND CALL MY NAME.  I AM RIGHT HERE WITH YOU.  NOW I WILL ASK YOU IN YOUR MIND TO GO TO YOUR FAVORITE SAFEST PLACE IN THE WHOLE WORLD.   I ALSO ASK YOU TO TAKE ME WITH YOU TO YOUR SPECIAL PLACE.  YOU AND I WILL SPEND TIME HERE TODAY JUST BEING WITH EACH OTHER.   I ASK YOU NOW TO TAKE MY HAND.  CAN YOU FEEL THE WARMTH, COMFORT, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LOVE FLOWING FROM MY HAND TO YOURS.

CAN YOU FEEL YOUR HEART OPENING NOW?  ARE YOUR HANDS, YOUR ARMS, YOUR HEART, AND THE WHOLE OF YOUR BODY BEGINNING TO FEEL WARM?    SOME OF YOU WILL START TO TINGLE AND YET OTHERS WILL FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN FILLED UP WITH JOY.  OTHERS OF YOU MIGHT WANT TO CRY OR LAUGH OUT LOUD.  ALLOW YOURSELF TO EXPRESS WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE FEELING. 

I AM GOING TO SPEAK VERY QUIETLY RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU WILL HERE MY VOICE VERY LOUDLY.  YOUR BODY, MIND, AND HEART WILL VIBRATE WITH THE SOUND OF MY VOICE.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

ALLOW MY WORDS TO WRAP AROUND AND FILL YOU UP.  STAY HERE WITH ME AS LONG AS YOU WISH.  WHEN YOU ARE READY COME BACK TO THIS LETTER AND THIS DAY.   I AM HOPING THAT YOU WILL COME BACK TO THIS JOURNEY MANY TIMES, UNTIL YOU KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT THAT WHAT I SAY IS SO.  THAT I AM LOVING YOU MOST DEARLY AND HOLDING YOU IN MY HEART EVERY SECOND, EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary


                 Click on the white arrow and the recording will start.
                            
Mother Mary is now offering personal letters to her readers.
If you are interested in having your own personal letter from
Mother Mary please call or email me. 
There will be a cost of $45.00 per letter.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302 

No comments: