Sunday, February 13, 2011

Letter 94

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 94

Dear Ones,

Today for the first time my letters will be able to come to you in audio form.  So not only can you read my letters but you will also be able to hear my letters.  You will find as you listen to my letters that the energy waves will go directly to you ears and then directly to your heart. 

Your mind will no longer be able to filter out the bits and pieces that it might find uncomfortable.  Our connection will be heart to heart, bringing us to a whole new level of communication. 

I am excited today that you will be able to hear me say I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGINATION.  You are unaware of the depth of love and caring that everyone here feels for you.  You are unaware of the respect and praise we have for the work that you each are doing in your world. 

YOU ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR YOUR WORLD TO STEP INTO THE NEXT PHASE OF ITS GROWTH.  WITHOUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU THERE WOULD BE NO NEXT PHASE.  WE KNOW IT HAS TAKEN GREAT STRENGTH, DETERMINATION AND COURAGE TO ACCOMPLISH ALL THAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.

WE KNOW THAT EACH OF YOU CAME BACK TO YOUR EARTH AT THIS TIME TO BE PART OF THIS GREAT TRANSFORMATION.  YOU EACH HAVE CHOSEN TO BE WAYSHOWERS AND KEEPERS OF THE LIGHT DURING THIS TIME ON YOUR MOTHER EARTH.   WE HONOR YOU FOR THE PATH YOU HAVE CHOSEN AND THE WAY YOU ARE WALKING YOUR PATH. 

I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES IN MY LETTERS THAT WE ARE RIGHT HERE WAITING TO HELP YOU.  NOW YOU CAN HEAR ME SAY “ WE ARE RIGHT HERE WAITING TO HELP YOU.”  KNOW THAT NO REQUEST FOR HELP IS TO BIG OR TO SMALL.  WE ARE HONORED AND PRIVILEGED TO BE ABLE TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY. 

Thank you for reading my letters and today thank you for listening to my letters and connecting with me in a new way.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary


                           Click on the white arrow and the recording will start
                                  

No comments: