Thursday, March 8, 2012

Letter 179

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 179

Dear Ones,


I am hoping that you will enjoy the re-posting of the letters.  Today Barbara will be posting Letter 6 originally posted in October of 2010.  Know that I am loving you greatly and holding you most dearly in my heart.  I Love You, I Love You and I Love You.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
LETTER 6
Dear Ones,
WE ARE ALL ONE

You have all heard this many times and most often you agree and say yes we are all one.  What does it really mean and do you believe it in your hearts?  It would make such a huge difference in how you treat each other if it truly lived in your hearts. 

How could there be wars and violence and hate if you truly believed We Are All One.  If you are judging the person beside you, in front or in back, then you are judging yourself and saying those words to your self. 

If We Are All one then you are saying it to me, to God, to Jesus, to Buddha, to your Mother and Father to your husband or wife, and to your children.   You all want the same thing.  Every single human wants to be loved and cared about.  Everyone wants to be important to someone, somewhere.  If you are loving and caring about the person next to you, they will pass it to the next person and it can flow around the world, touching each and every being everywhere.

If, for one moment in time, everyone everywhere would just send out love and caring, each of you would be so uplifted.   I can see a soft warm cloud of love traveling to each being, surrounding them and holding them in that love. 

Take a moment right now as you read my letter to be part of this.  Send out your love and feel it coming back to you.   Allow your heart to become full to overflowing with love and caring. 

Know that I am joining you and sending my love and caring to each of you.  You have the power to change your everyday world and the whole world by just stopping for a moment each day to send out your love and caring and knowing it will be coming back to you. 

Know that you only need say my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

 Mother Mary is now offering personal letters or question
and answer sessions  to her readers.  If you are interested in
having your own personal letter or session from Mother Mary
please call or email me.
There will be a cost of $65.00 per letter or session.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302




No comments: