Friday, March 23, 2012

Letter 181

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 181
Dear Ones,

Today we are re-posting Letter 105 from March of 2011.  As I have mentioned before, my letters are for all time.  Even though they may mention dates or times of the year, they are alive and pertain to every day of every year.
 
Know that I am loving you greatly and holding you most dearly in my heart.  I Love You, I Love You and I Love You.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

LETTER 105

Dear Ones,


STAND FIRM IN YOUR BELIEFS IN YOURSELF, YOUR DREAMS, YOUR MOTHER EARTH, AND THE POWER OF LOVE.  REMEMBERING THAT WE ARE STANDING RIGHT HERE BESIDE YOU. 

Know that you only need call my name and I will be there.

In Love, Mother Mary


 Mother Mary is now offering personal letters or question
and answer sessions  to her readers.  If you are interested in
having your own personal letter or session from Mother Mary
please call or email me.
There will be a cost of $65.00 per letter or session.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302

No comments: