Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Letter 178

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 178

Dear Ones,


If there are those of you who do not know how to release these old core issues, then step out and ask for help.  There are energy workers, counselors, friends and many other wonderful people in your world who know what to do and can help you.  Of course, you can always ask us for help, and we will be there helping in whatever way we can.

This letter is addressed to every being who lives on Mother Earth.  Everyone has old core issues to clear out.  Take the time today and stop and listen to what is being said inside your mind about who you are.  I am speaking of really listening.  If that voice is not telling you that you are wonderful, capable, smart, loving and loved, then it is not speaking the truth to you. 

Know that we are always here waiting to help.  We are loving you and loving you.  Believe my words when I tell you that you are special and so deserving of everything that you might want to have in your life.   I am holding you in my heart.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary
 Mother Mary is now offering personal letters or question
and answer sessions  to her readers.  If you are interested in
having your own personal letter or session from Mother Mary
please call or email me.
There will be a cost of $65.00 per letter or session.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302

No comments: