Thursday, July 21, 2011

CHANGES

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 158
CHANGES

Dear Ones,

Over the last months we have often talked of change.  Changes in the whole of the world and personal changes to come as you each prepare for the 5D world.  For many of the beings of your world change is difficult and much time is spent fighting the change and what it might mean.  Fear steps in and all that is to change gets stopped and held away.  The fear becomes like a solid wall that you can encase yourself in.  YOU ARE STUCK UNABLE TO GO FORWARDS OR BACKWARDS. 

Resistance causes physical discomfort, emotional pain, and spiritual chaos.  Beings end up not knowing which way to turn or go.  CONFUSION AND CHAOS REIGN.  There is not one being on your planet who has not experienced this in some way during their life time or even in the last few days.  CHANGE IS IN THE AIR.  So if you are reading my letter and your body starts jerking around, butterflies appear in your stomach, and you want to stop reading then you can know for sure that change is in the air.  

IT IS TIME TO LET GO OF YOUR RESISTANCE AND ALLOW YOURSELF THE FREEDOM TO BE.  THE UNIVERSE, MOTHER EARTH, AND EVERY LIVING BREATHING LIFE FORM IS WAITING FOR YOU JOIN THEM IN THE FLOW OF ALL THAT IS COMING.  NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN THE PARTY.

Now is the time to tell of a change that is happening with “LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY’.  This letter will be the last letter in this form that Barbara and I have been using.  There may be special letters that come out on occasion, but there will be no more daily or weekly letters for now.  Barbara and I will still be offering personal letters for anyone who would like one.  

At this time I am asking Barbara to take my letters and have them published in a book.  The name of the book will be “THE LIVING LETTERS OF MOTHER MARY”.  The key word here is LIVING, the letters were never meant to be read for one day and then put away.  The letters are filled with love for each and ever being of the universe.  They are alive, moving, and flowing with energy from my world to yours. 

The letters were always meant to go into book form.  So that is what I am asking Barbara to do at this time.  Does she know how to do this?  NO, she does not have a clue, but just as she did not know about blogs back in the beginning, she will learn.  I would ask if there is anyone who is reading my letters who has knowledge or tips about this to pass them along to her.  There will be costs incurred with publishing this book that Barbara will not be able to handle on her own, so anyone who wants to help in that way, please pass that along to her also.

In the days, weeks, and months ahead know that the letters will be here on the blog.  The letters are all archived so that you can go each day and pick out a new one at random and find loving answers to your questions.  As you pick your random letter, you will be surprised at how that particular letter fits for exactly what you need to see and hear that day. 

I AM SPEAKING MOST LOUDLY TO EACH OF YOU RIGHT NOW.  I AM NOT GOING AWAY, I WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT HERE WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.  I AM STILL LOVING EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU GREATLY.  INDEED YOU ARE LIVING IN MY HEART AND WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART.  THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF HELPERS HERE STANDING BESIDE ME AND WE ARE ALL WAITING TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY WE CAN.  

I WANT TO STRESS AGAIN THAT I AM NOT GOING AWAY.  ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CALL MY NAME AND I WILL BE THERE.  GO TO MY LETTERS AND YOU WILL FEEL ME.  REMEMBERING NOW THAT THE LETTERS ARE ALIVE, MOVING, AND FLOWING WITH ENERGY FROM ME.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, AND I LOVE YOU.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

There will be no recording with this letter.




 Mother Mary is now offering personal letters to her readers.
If you are interested in having your own personal letter from
Mother Mary please call or email me.
There will be a cost of $65.00 per letter.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302

No comments: