Sunday, October 13, 2013

To the Readers of Mother Mary's Letters

Morning Everyone, 

I have been wanting to tell you about how much Mother Mary and I enjoyed the event at New Renaissance Bookstore.  The whole experience was wonderful.  The people at New Renaissance were very nice and so helpful through the whole process.  There was someone there with us during the whole evening.  I so appreciated that. 

There were seven women at the event and that seemed just the perfect size for my first experience out in the general public.  I was able to share some of my journey with Mother Mary and how it all got started.  Then Mother Mary came through and talked to the women.  She talked about several topics and answered a lot of questions from the women.  When Mother Mary is speaking with people, she wants to have a conversation with them.  It is not about her just speaking to them; she wants the talking coming from all parties in the room.  

The most important thing I learned that night was that Mother Mary wants the two us out talking in person to people.  Having her messages of love, support and encouragement in book form is not enough; the two of us need to be out doing exactly what we did at New Renaissance.  I think she has been trying to tell me that for some time, but I was not ready to hear it.   So glad I finally got the message that night. 

So the next step is, how am I going to do that?  This week I have been in touch with Unity of Portland to see if they might be interested in the two of us coming and talking.  I am also wondering if the readers of Mother Mary’s letters might have other ideas of who I might get in touch with to see about talking in other places.  Also, I wondered if people might be interested in having Mother Mary Gatherings at their homes where they could invite anyone they wanted.  Mother Mary and I would show up talk and pass her messages along.  She keeps telling me it is time to pack the car up and hit the road.  So, readers near and far, please let me know of any ideas you might have.  Please pass this along to anyone who you think might be interested.  Thanks so much for your help.

Love & Blessings,
Barb and Mother Mary

Barb Beach, Scribe & Channel for Mother Mary 
503-440-5463
beachhouse11111@gmail.com

2 comments:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

That was a good time you had with the audience in New Renaissance. Wish you more joys in your next outings. This was a Nice post, your blog reminds me of an equally interesting blog on my reading list http://danieluyi.com .
keep up the good work.

Regards

Barbara Beach, Scribe said...

Thanks Daniel.