Tuesday, January 11, 2011

THE DARK ENERGIES AT WORK

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 76
THE DARK ENERGIES AT WORK

Dear Ones,

Today I want to talk to you about the negative or dark energies that are very active on your Mother Earth right now.  As your Mother Earth is going into the Universal Energy Transformation, the light is growing and building on your planet.  Just as each of you are becoming more light filled and your lights are shining even brighter. 

Negativity or dark energies will be trying harder to stop the light from growing.  They will not succeed in what they are trying to do.  They will attempt to stop the Keepers of the light from spreading the light or increasing the amount of light on the planet.  This will become uncomfortable for the Keepers of the light.  As each of you are unique, so will the way in which they try to stop you. 

ONCE AGAIN I AM TALKING VERY LOUDLY, WE ARE RIGHT HERE BESIDE YOU, WE ARE STANDING WITH YOU AND WE ARE ASKING EACH OF YOU TO CONTINUE TO STAND WITH US.  THIS IS A STRUGGLE THAT HAS GONE ON FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME.  THIS STRUGGLE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THERE IS ONLY LIGHT SHINING BRIGHTLY FROM ALL AREAS OF YOUR WORLD.

Anna/Barbara experienced struggle with the dark energies this morning.  I will step away for now and let Barbara tell you what happened for her. 

I woke up this morning feeling depressed and heavy.  Not wanting to do anything least of all to scribe a letter for Mother Mary.  My mind or what I thought was my mind kept arguing with me, saying you don’t have to scribe every day.  There were all kinds of reasons not to scribe the letter.  The thoughts just kept coming and I was finding things or interruptions to stop me from going to the computer and sitting down at our appointed time.   The energy in my apartment became very chaotic matching exactly what was going on in my mind.  My animals where up and restless and normally they always sleep during my time with Mother Mary.   I believe the dark energies started coming in yesterday as old feelings of not fitting in, not belonging were surfacing.  I was just shaking my head wondering where all of this was coming from and how did I get back here.  

Finally this morning through all the fog and chaos in my mind I was able to have my own thought, which was I need to talk to Mother Mary.  As I sat at the computer writing my thoughts and feelings out to her, she showed me what was happening and how the dark energies had worked their way in. 

I need to let you know that for me scribing Letters From Mother Mary is an honor and privilege that I regard highly.  It is one of the most important things in my life and I feel it is my purpose for being here on Mother Earth during these times.  It has been scary and awakening to see how the dark energies could use my own insecurities and old emotions to stop me from going forward.

THANK YOU ANNA/BARBARA FOR SHARING WHAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING.  I ask her to share this with you so that you each can see how the dark energy is working right now.  They will be confronting each of you in your own unique way.  They will work on your insecurities, old emotions, and bringing chaos into your life as their way to stop you.   

When the thoughts, emotions, and situations in your lives seem unreal, they probably are.  When you find yourself amazed at all the strange goings on in your lives right now, STOP AND QUESTION YOURSELVES AND QUESTION US.   IS THIS REAL OR ARE THESE SITUATIONS, THOUGHTS, AND FEELINGS BEING DISTORTED. 

ARE THEY ATTEMPTING TO DIM YOUR LIGHT AND THE LIGHT OF YOUR WORLD?  KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON WHAT IS REAL AND NOT REAL IN YOUR WORLD NOW.  

ALWAYS REMEMBERING THAT WE ARE RIGHT HERE STANDING BESIDE YOU AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT HERE STANDING BESIDE YOU.   THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU MAY NOT KNOW WE ARE HERE, BUT WE ARE ALWAYS HERE. 

THIS LETTER IS NOT ABOUT PRODUCING FEAR IN YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS.  IF THAT IS WHAT COMES UP WHEN YOU READ THIS LETTER THEN I WOULD SAY THAT THE DARK ENERGIES ARE WORKING ON YOU RIGHT NOW.   SO I SAY TO YOU ASK FOR HELP IN CLEARING THEM AWAY.  KNOWING THAT WE WILL BE RIGHT THERE TO HELP YOU.   THIS IS A STRUGGLE BETWEEN THE LIGHT AND THE DARK ENERGIES OF THE WORLD.  THE LIGHT IS WINNING AND WILL CONTINUE MOVING FORWARD UNTIL THE WORLD IS LIGHT FILLED. 

Know that I am here and you only need call me name.
In Love, Mother Mary
1/11/11

 


No comments: