Sunday, May 28, 2023

Letter 290

 LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY

Letter 290

Good Morning Dear Ones,

Today let us speak about Free Will. Today I am asking how are you each using your Free Will and are you using it? Some beings of earth are totally unaware of Free Will and what it can mean to their lives. You each have Free will in every area of your life. That means in your birth and in your death. Every single thing that happens in your life is there because you have chosen it to be there. I know that my last statement is going to make some of you uncomfortable and perhaps you will want to scream at me and say NO I did not choose this. And I will say back to you YES you did. Many times in the lives of the beings of Mother Earth by not using your Free Will consciously your lives can go astray.

I will explain what I mean by that. What happens is that your life just goes on and you are not directing it you simply are standing back and allowing whatever to happen. You are not consciously paying attention, you are simply drifting along. Either afraid to think or say out loud this is where I want to go and what I want to do or what I want in my life. You are leaving your life and future up for grabs hoping someone else will make the decision for you. In doing that you are giving your Free Will to whoever might be walking by you at any given time. Is that not an earth-shattering thought, that you have just given your Free Will to anyone, because it is easier than standing and taking responsibility for what is happening or not happening in your life?

Free Will can feel very scary and frightening to some beings. But, I will tell you it is a gift more precious than any that you will ever receive in your lives. REMEMBERING NOW THAT THIS WAS A GIFT GIVEN BY GOD. What could be more precious than that? It was given as a way of honoring each one of you and showing you each how much you are loved and cared for.

What I am asking of you today is to start using your Free Will in a conscious way. Before you make any decisions be it the small daily ones or the life-altering ones, stop and think that this is totally your choice, it is your Free Will at work. What does your heart tell you, what direction do you want to go? You are the one in charge, you are the one with the power. Free Will is about Power. The power to change your life and to make it into whatever you consciously choose it to be. I beg of you to no longer be afraid of that Power, that Gift of Free Will. It is time to accept your gift of Free Will and to use it to move yourselves into the life you dream of.

Know that we are standing right here with you and will help you every step of the way. Open your hearts and minds, accept the gift that you have been given, and accept the power that is you. We are honoring you and holding you most dearly in our hearts. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.

In Love, Mother Mary

No comments: