Saturday, March 4, 2023

Letter 277

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY

Letter 277

Good Morning Dear Ones,

Today, I am asking Barbara to re-post Letter 37. This Letter is about LOVE, MY LOVE FOR YOU, AND YOUR LEARNING THAT IT IS FREELY GIVEN BY ME WITHOUT ATTACHMENTS OR REQUIREMENTS.

As the days, weeks, months, and years have passed since I first wrote this letter, there are more and more of you are believing my words. You are recognizing that you do not need to earn my love, it is just freely given. It is my hope and prayer that very soon each being of Mother Earth will know and believe the truth of my words. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.

In Love, Mother Mary

LETTER 37

Dear Ones,

Today let us talk again about Love. You cannot talk too much about Love. Love is why you are here on your earth. Love is why I am here writing letters to you. Love is not about what you look like, or how you talk, or the clothes you wear.

Love is pure and simple. Loving yourself or someone else is about simply cherishing that being for who they are. It is about what is inside of that person. I can see what is inside each of you. I love you dearly, each and every one of you. Each and every being is beautiful and unique. There is no one like you in the whole of the universe.

I ask only that you allow me to walk with you and love you. There is nothing you need do or say to receive my love and support. It is just here, waiting for you. There is no need to think in terms of I will be a better person, I will do this or that. It is not necessary to earn this love or to receive it as a reward.

It is given freely without attachments or requirements. Love is the purpose for you being here on your earth. Learning to love without attachments or requirements is the purpose. Learning to share your love and to receive love is your purpose.

You each have taken different paths to find your purpose and fulfill it. Some will succeed and others will not fulfill their purpose in this lifetime. The energies on your earth are pushing and shoving you forward to succeed. Your world is changing and your energy vibration is being lifted, all working towards the fulfillment of your purpose, learning to love yourself and all other beings of the universe unconditionally.

I am here showing you what it means and how it feels to be loved unconditionally. I am here to give to you what each of you needs. Love without strings or attachments. Just love standing all by itself.

RIGHT NOW CLOSE YOUR EYES, PUT YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEART, AND CALL MY NAME. QUIET YOUR MIND AND BE RIGHT HERE WITH ME. I am putting my arms around you. Can you feel the warmth? There is a softness that comes and surrounds you. I am right here just being with you. Allow yourself to stay right here for a few more minutes. Allow yourself to soak up this warmth and fill your body up, so there is no room for anything but LOVE. Know that I am here with thousands of others waiting to help you and love you.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.

In Love, Mother Mary

No comments: