Sunday, March 28, 2021

Letter 300

 

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY

Letter 300

Dear Ones,


Today is a day to celebrate Love. First of all, Love of yourself and then Love for all the others in your life. Many of you are unaware of how Love works. To be able to love another unconditionally, first fully, you must learn to love yourself in that way "UNCONDITIONALLY."

If I were to see you face to face on the street and ask you if you loved yourself. The automatic answer would be yes, without even thinking if it might be true or not. Who wants to admit that they do not love themselves.  So, for today let us say I am standing right in front of you. Right now, this very minute, as you are reading my letter, I am standing right in front of you.

I am asking you the question, "DO YOU LOVE YOURSELF UNCONDITIONALLY?" What is your answer?? Many of you will have no answer and will just stand and stare at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen. Others of you will simply turn and walk away. Then there are a few who will continue to look at me and say, "I AM TRYING MOTHER MARY." I will say to all of you whether you are the one who walked away, the one who stared at me, or the ones who say they are trying. I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY. YOU EACH ARE WONDROUS BEINGS WITH THE CAPACITY TO LOVE YOURSELVES UNCONDITIONALLY AND THE REST OF THE UNIVERSE UNCONDITIONALLY. Most of you are also unaware that you have the capacity to love the whole of the universe.

It is most important to recognize that if you were to open your hearts completely that you have enough Love inside of you to encompass the whole of the world. And more importantly, you have the ability to love yourselves completely and unconditionally.

So, on this special day of the celebration of Love I am asking you to consider starting on the journey to love yourselves unconditionally. The journey starts by you treating yourselves with as much Love, respect, and integrity as you treat others in your life. That means no longer saying those unkind words to yourselves or pushing yourselves to exhaustion. That means putting more in your days than work. That means giving your physical body healthy food and good exercise. That means finding work that not only feeds your pocketbook but also feeds your heart and soul. It also means opening your heart and looking in the mirror, and surrounding the being that you see with Love. It means no longer looking at yourself in the mirror and saying unkind words. It means no longer saying unkind words when you think you have not done something perfectly. Who made the rule of what is perfect and what is not??

It is time to open your heart and allow yourself to see who you truly are.  It is time to see yourself through the eyes of Love. Know that we are standing right here beside you, waiting to help you in any way we can.

Know that I am loving you most dearly and holding you each in my heart. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, AND I LOVE YOU.

You only need call my name and I will be there.                                                                   In Love, Mother Mary

No comments: