Thursday, August 2, 2012

Letter 200

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 200

Dear Ones,

I am very excited this morning.  I learned yesterday that my book is in printing, right now!!!!!!!!!  And will be here in about three weeks.  We, Barbara and I have been waiting sometime for the book to get to this point.  I am excited for my book to be out and to be in your hands and in many, many hands.  I am anxious for everyone to know and to hear that they are loved and cared about.  It is important for each being of your Mother Earth to know they are loved. In fact, it is beyond
important that they know they are loved.


This is a time of shedding all ideas, relationship and old ways of doing and living your life.  What is not working for you or never has worked in your lives will be falling away.  There is much that you can do to decrease the intensity of this time.  Allowing your mind, heart and body to release all that is not working will be most helpful.  The harder you try to retain the old ways the more difficult the transition will become.  Your intention and allowing of this releasing to take place will ease the process.




Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

Mother Mary is now offering personal letters or question and
answer sessions to her readers.  If you are interested in having 
your own letter or session from Mother Mary, please email me.
There will be a cost of $65.00 per letter or session


  

No comments: