Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Letter 198

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 198

Dear Ones,





If you are shaking your head right now, saying that is not so Mother Mary.  Everything looks the same to me then you have stepped back into who you were at that time.  So now I will call you back to today and to me.  Then I say to you, stop for a moment here with me, breathe deeply several times coming back to yourself and today.  Once you are feeling totally back in today then try taking another look at your issue. 



Know that you are greatly loved and cherished. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary
 
Mother Mary is now offering personal letters or question and
answer sessions to her readers.  If you are interested in having 
your own letter or session from Mother Mary, please email me.
There will be a cost of $65.00 per letter or session

No comments: