Monday, May 14, 2012

Letter 189

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 189
Dear Ones,


That seed of fear has grown into a huge gigantic mass of seeds that covers 90% of your Mother Earth.   Perhaps it would be easier to think of it in terms of a virus rather than a seed.  Because the seed or virus spreads and is passed down from one generation of human being to the next generation, and that has been going on since the beginning of man.



There is no way for your heart to be fully open as long as it has a door keeping it shut in and shut down.  This does not mean that you are a unloving being, it simply means that the love trickles out, and sometimes it can be twisted and not go in a straight line.  In other words, it is not going or doing what you want it to do.  It continually gets side tracked and may not feel good to you or the ones you are sending it too.  Furthermore, the other person may not be able to feel your love at all even though their mind is telling them that you love them.

Today, I have given you a lot to think about and digest.  So, I am going to stop for now and my next letter will more fully explain how each of you need to take responsibility for your part in the dark that is suffocating you and your Mother Earth. 




KNOW THAT I AM LOVING GREATLY AND HOLDING YOU MOST DEARLY IN MY HEART.  I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, AND I LOVE YOU.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

Mother Mary is now offering personal letters or question

and answer sessions to her readers.  If you are interested

in having your own letter or session from Mother Mary,
please call or email me.
There will be a cost of $65.00 per letter or session.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302



No comments: