Sunday, April 22, 2012

Letter 186


LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 186

Dear Ones,


Many hundreds of thousands of you are in this process and we, here are applauding you. If you are one of the beings cleaning out your inner store house, then I am wanting to remind you that it is helpful to be cleaning out the places that you live. I am speaking of your homes, your offices or work places, your cars, your purses or even the pockets of your coats.

There may be large so far unforgettable episodes in your lives, or they may be small inconsequential moments that need to be forgiven. In your dreams of late have you not been re-living moments from your past, visiting old acquaintances or watching yourself as you moved through periods in your lives. Every emotional unresolved issue is coming up and will be in your face from now on.


How much have you learned about this new person you are becoming? Are you still hanging on to the old ways of being or have you integrated your new ways into how you are living today? Can you take a moment in time to watch yourself? What have you learned and what are you willing to do with what you have learned?  Take the time to be a witness for yourself. Being a witness for self is one way of honoring and respecting who you are and who you are becoming.

Know always that we are witnessing for you. We are honoring you and humbly offer our respect and appreciation for all that you are and all that you are becoming. As always, we are right here beside you, offering help and love to each of you. Know that I am loving you greatly and holding you most dearly in my heart.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU.
I SO LOVE SAYING THOSE WORDS TO EACH OF YOU.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

Mother Mary is now offering personal letters or question

and answer sessions to her readers.  If you are interested

in having your own letter or session from Mother Mary,
please call or email me.
There will be a cost of $65.00 per letter or session.
beachhouse1111@msn.com or 503-717-4302

No comments: