Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letter 103

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 103

Dear Ones,

Today lets us talk about the energy of the collective consciousness.   Yes, I know that we have talked about it many times.  As I look in on each of you in the past days I can see that your lives are being greatly affected by what you are picking up from the collective consciousness as you go about your daily lives. 

It is so important that you start to have a daily routine of clearing and cleaning your personal energy field.  Making a habit of cleaning and clearing your energy everyday when you return home is imperative.  Even if it is no more than a few words as you are turning the key in the lock at your front door.  My question to you is why would you want to take other peoples energy into your sacred space.  Your sacred space is what your home is.  Home is where you blossom and grow, it is your safe place here on your Mother Earth. 

If there are those of you out there right now who know this is not what your home is all about then I say to you.  “CALL ON ME TO COME AND WORK WITH YOU ONE ON ONE, NOT THRU THE LETTERS.  WE HERE ON THIS SIDE CAN HELP YOU TO FIND YOUR SACRED SPACE AND SAFE HOME.  JUST ASK ME TO COME AND HELP AND I WILL BE THERE”.

I cannot put into words how important it is for each of you to keep your energy field clear and clean.  The allowing of other peoples energy or energy from the collective consciousness to come into your energy field is stopping your growth.  It slows you down and causes confusion in all your bodies.  Your emotions become chaotic and fearful. 

So I will say to you again to start yourselves a daily routine of clearing and cleaning your energy fields.   Pay attention to how you are feeling.  If old emotions and patterns come into play and you are not feeling like who you are today, then clear and cleaning your energy.  Ask yourself is this my energy or does it belong to someone else. 

So the words for today are CLEAR AND CLEAN.  PLEASE CALL ON US TO HELP WITH YOUR CLEARING AND CLEANING.  WE WOULD BE HONORED TO ASSIST YOU.  REMEMBERING THAT I LOVE YOU AND THERE ARE MANY THOUSANDS OF OTHERS HERE WHO ARE LOVING YOU ALSO.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

                   Click on the white arrow and the recording will start
                              

No comments: