Monday, December 6, 2010

Letters 45 - 47

LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 45

Dear Ones,

Today I invite you to come and spend time with me.  I ask you to come and sit beside me, allow me to put my arms around you and just hold you.  For some of you it has been forever since you have allowed yourself such comfort.  Just for a moment let all things in your world take care of themselves and let us focus just on you.

You, who support, nurture, and take care of others.  I say to you who nurtures, supports, and takes care of you?  Each and every being on your planet needs love and support.  I will call it a Mother’s Love.  Then again maybe I should call it Mother Mary’s Love.  There are some beings on your planet that have never experienced what it feels like to have a Mother’s Love.  Perhaps their mothers were not physically warm and touching.  

There are some of you who will back away and say no I don’t want you to put your arms around me or stroke my hair.  It would be too painful for them to allow that to happen.   So I say to each of you, no matter where you fit in the circle of Mother’s Love, IT IS TIME!  Time to allow yourselves to experience what that is like.  If it is painful, then it is time to let go of the pain.  If it is scary, then it is time to let go of the fear.  If it is joyful, then it is time to feel the joy and bring your memories back into your mind.   If you do not allow time in your life for this kind of thing, then it is time to make time to feel loved.

SO RIGHT NOW TODAY, PUT YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEART AND CALL MY NAME.  I am here with you in your home, your car, or wherever you are.  I am right there with you.  Come and sit with me, sit right up close next to me.  Can I put my arms around you, can I hold you close?  Let me touch your hair and stroke it gently.  Can you feel me kissing your hair?  Can you feel me rubbing your arms?  If it is painful, allow the pain to flow out of your body, let the tears wash it away.  If it is scary, allow the fear to move down and out your feet.   Just hold tight to my hand until the fear moves out and away forever.  If there is not time you are thinking, then put the clock away. Know when it is all said and done only a few moments will have passed.  There is always time for Love and Comfort. 

AND NOW I SAY TO YOU “THANK YOU’ FOR LETTING ME SHARE MY LOVE WITH YOU.  THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR LOVE WITH ME.   IT IS ALL ABOUT THE GIVING AND RECEIVING OF LOVE.  From me to you and you to me. 

Know that we are here loving you always.  We are here to help and be of service to you in whatever way you may need.  We are waiting for you call.

Know that you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

  
LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 46
Dear Ones,

Come and sit with me again today.  Let us take a journey into your heart.  We will look at all the different pieces that make up your heart.  Imagine your heart is a puzzle and today we are on a journey to discover and put all the pieces in order. 

Some of the pieces you know so well.  There is your family, even if you have harsh feelings about your family and things of the past.  They still hold a place in your heart.  Above all other things of the past there is love.  If you look and think the answer is, there is no love, I ask you to look deeper into the darkest corners.  Everyone has deep dark corners in their hearts.  For most that is the spot where they have hidden the sorrows. 

Sorrow for the disappoints or not being loved the way they wanted to be loved.  Is it now time to empty out those dark corners?  Is it time to let go of the sorrows?   Is it now time to recognize that before there were sorrows there was love?  The love did not go away or get replaced with the sorrow.  It is as if sorrow has taken a nap on top of the love. 

Sorrows can be in the dark corners of your heart for hundreds of reasons.   The reasons all come back to love.   Your not being worthy of love, or not being loved the way you wanted.   In the wanting you have lost the knowing that every being on your planet is different.   They look different; they act, talk, think and love differently.   They each express love in a different way.

In your great need to be loved it is forgotten that each being loves in a different way.  They express it in a different way.  In your sorrows of not being loved the way you need to be, the differences are forgotten.  Only the sorrow of the not being loved is remembered.  

SO RIGHT NOW TODAY LET US TAKE A SMALL JOURNEY TO THE SORROWS BURIED DEEP WITHIN YOUR HEART.   CLOSE YOUR EYES, PUT YOUR HAND ON YOUR HEART AND CALL MY NAME.  I am right here with you.  Hold my hand I will take this journey with you.   You know the way to your sorrows, they are always right there on the outskirts of your mind.  Today just pick one sorrow to look at, is it possible that there was love there.  Look deeply into all that comes to your mind about love and sorrow.  Allow your mind and heart to blend and see the truth.  Allow yourself to release the sorrows.  Allow the pieces of your hearts to come together and fit in a new way.

Is your heart not lighter now, there is less pain and sorrow.  As you go through your days ahead allow yourself the space to clean out the dark corners.  Allow your heart to become filled with gratitude and appreciation for all things that have come and gone in your lives. 

Allow us to help you with this clearing and cleaning of your heart.  We are always here to be with you.  We will walk this journey with you, holding your hand, and supporting you in all ways.  For we love you greatly.  We are here waiting for your call.

Know that you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary



LETTERS FROM MOTHER MARY
Letter 47
Dear Ones,

Oh, my children, I only wish to love you and help you to find an easier way to live on your Mother Earth.  Life on your Mother Earth has become so difficult.  It is so challenging, cold, cruel, and un-forgiving.   It is as if love, generosity, support, nurturing, and comfort have been lost. 

Your world is coming into a new time where you will see that love is the all important in the whole of time and universe.  That is as it was always meant to be.  Your world was never meant to be this off course.  It was never meant to go the extremes of greed, violence, and hate that it has gone to.

Your hearts, minds, and bodies were not made to with stand this kind of abuse.   As disease, stress, violence, and emotional problems run rampant on your earth.  This is all caused by the wrong turns that have been taken. 

There are those of you who do not even know that there is love and comfort here waiting for them.  They do not believe they are worthy of such things.  There are those of you who are going so fast in your daily lives, you do not know that the things you need are waiting for you.

I say to all you come and stand with me.  Stand with your hearts, minds, and arms open to all beings on your planet.   Remembering that you are all the same.  You are all one.  There are no differences in who you are.  You are different colors, different religions, different cultures, different traditions, and you are from different countries.  I WILL SAY TO YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS THAT THOSE THINGS ARE OF NO IMPORTANCE. 

THE ONLY THING TO KNOW AND TO REMEMBER IS THAT YOUR HEARTS ARE ALL THE SAME.  THEY ARE THE SAME COLOR, SAME TEXTURE, THEY ALL WORK THE SAME. AND THEY ARE ALL CAPABLE OF LOVE.  You are all brothers and sisters. 

We are all connected, we are all one.  The purpose for your world is to learn to share love with all the beings on your Mother Earth.  I AM ASKING YOU TODAY TO START REACHING OUT AND TOUCHING WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS.   LOVING AND HELPING ONE ANOTHER IN WHATEVER WAY YOU CAN.

Allowing us here on this side to help each one of you to begin reaching out.  To begin to love each other without the lines of differences in your minds.  Loving each other in the knowing that you are all the same.  WE are here waiting to help you.  WE are here loving you in all ways.

Know you only need call my name and I will be there.
In Love, Mother Mary

 
























No comments: